In 1903 Harley and Arthur Davidson build the first production Harley-Davidson motorcycle in 1903. It features a a 116cc engine working from a 10 x 15-foot shed on Chestnut Street in Milwaukee. That’s still the address of Harley-Davidson’s corporate office.
- The Silent Grey Fellow – Bike Find of the Day – 1912 Harley-Davidson Model B Silent Grey Fellow
- Harley-Davidson Q2 2011 Results Suggest The Company Ain’t Dead Yet
- If You Love Harleys You Have Wille G Davidson to Thank
- Bike Find of the Day – 1936 Harley-Davidson EL Knucklehead
- Bike Find of the Day A Sweet Stripped Down Harley From Kraus Motor Company