Early automobile tires were made entirely of natural white rubber, but that white rubber compound didn’t offer sufficient traction and endurance, so carbon black was added to the rubber used for the treads. Using carbon black only in the tread…
The Matchless name and motorcycle brand, long lost to history, was recently re-launch at the Milan motorcycle show in early November. Matchless was once one of Britain’s most revered motorcycle makers, and through Associated Motorcycle Company, they built bikes plated as AJS, Sunbeam, Indian and Norton. But sadly, the firm ceased to exist in 1966. […]
$103.50 (2 Bids)End Date: Monday Feb-23-2015 14:57:25 PSTBid now | Add to watch list
Glory Days June 26 – June 28 Jun 26 at 12:00pm to Jun 28 at 5:00pm Val Du Lakes Mears, Michigan 49455 Make sure you don’t miss out on this years hottest Midwest bike event. Unlike any other event with fun activities and awesome live bands to be announced… Bikers and Babes… Camping on site, […]
- Motorcycle Events in Muskegon Michigan 2012
- 72nd Annual 2012 Sturgis Motorcycle Rally
- What To Expect at the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally 2011 August 8-11, Your Sturgis Trip Guide
- Fourth of July Hollister Rally Changed Motorcycling Forever and For the Better
- On Your Way to the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally? 40 Weird Stops to Make on the Trip
The Ducati 900SS was, and is, a beautiful piece of functional machinery, and Old Empire Motorcycles have ramped that up a couple of notches with this custom version.
It was once a 1995 900SS which features a 904cc air-cooled twin, and it’s a beautiful mill indeed.