In the 1950’s there were many little Italian single-cylinder bikes running all over Italy and beyond, but few were as large and as powerful is this little machine. These were known to top out around 80mph in various states of tune and that made it stand out. It has all the style and some of the technology of its bigger brothers, the coolest looking performance bikes on the planet. You simply don’t see these very often at all anymore and when you do they’re normally not this complete or this well restored.
- MV Agusta Reported Significant Sales Growth in the First Months of 2013
- MV Agusta F3 675 – Video of How You Assemble A Really Fast Motorcycle
- You Can Buy The Complete Collected Works of MV Agusta In One Unprecedented Auction
- Giovanni Castiglioni Pays Tribute to His Famous Father, Claudio, the Man Behind MV Agusta
- Dream Classic Bike Auction Features Immaculate Ducatis